Get ready for a fabulous Field Day tomorrow (Mon, June 7th)!!!
A few important reminders:
- Children should wear comfortable athletic shoes
- Apply sunscreen before school
- Bring a refillable water bottle to use outside (no cups will be handed out)
- Wear your Meadowbrook Farms tie-dyed shirt or other bright colored clothes to show school spirit!
- Kona Ice will be served to all students, compliments of the PTG. See allergen info for Klassic Kona. If you do not want your child to have Kona, please email his/her teacher and cc Mr. Marcaccio
VOLUNTEERS! If you volunteered to help with Field Day, thank you! When you arrive at school, please go directly to the field where you will sign-in. All volunteers must sign a COVID attestation form, EGSD volunteer confidentiality agreement and remain outside for the duration of field day.
Grades will be out as follows (please arrive at least 15 minutes before your time-slot to check-in and get your station assignments )
- 2nd Grade: 9:30-11am
- 1st Grade: 11:15-12:30pm
- Kindergarten: 1:15-3pm
Last, as part of Field Day, Meadowbrook/Frenchtown are joining Hanaford/Eldredge for the "Socks in the Box" challenge and will be gathering new athletic socks for those in need. A collection box will be in the front lobby from June 7-11th. We’re excited to support this effort led up by Meadowbrook Alum, Quinlan Darcey!