Tue, Apr 27 10:00am
Next week is Staff Appreciation Week (May 3-7)!!!
The PTG has a line-up of snack bars, a food truck, raffle items, breakfast and more to celebrate the Meadowbrook Farms Staff all week.
But, we also need your help! Tuesday, May 4th is Tell Them About It Tuesday where students may bring in cards, pictures, handmade tokens of thanks, flowers, etc for any Staff members they choose. If your child is Distance Learning from home, feel free to have him/her hold up a thank you sign or card when joining calls. Our hope is that Meadowbrook Staff are showered with thanks from students (and parents!) to show our appreciation for all they have done this school year.
Here is the rest of the schedule for the week:
- Mangia Monday: Back by popular demand ... Poppy's Waffle Truck!
- Tell Them About it Tuesday: Students will thank staff members via notes, pictures, flowers, etc. brought in from home.
- Cinco de Mayo Snack Bar Wednesday: Snack bar (and succulent plants!) for all staff
- Raffle Round-up Thursday: Items/gift cards will be raffled off and announced at end of the day
- Delicious Dunkin Friday: Breakfast/coffee bar
A big thanks to Staff Appreciation Week Chair, Jean-Nicole Goudie, and the Committee of Katharine Bond, Christine Dembinski, Denise Desmarais, Shawna Iannuccilli, Elizabeth Koenig, Tina Lombardi, Sherri McGraw, Sarah Turshen, and Nicole Vadnais for planning a wonderful week.
Any questions or if you'd like to donate anything towards the raffle, please contact Jean-Nicole Goudie (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org by end of this week.