As of November 18, we have only met 35% our fundraising goal for the 2020-2021 school year. Our Meyerholz Elementary PTA Annual Fundraiser runs through November 20, 2020.
This year, we are asking you to support 2 separate fundraisers benefiting:
(1) Meyerholz Elementary PTA for Meyerholz school students and staff with a requested donation of $150 per student at www.cusdk8.org/Page/5334
(2) CUSD United to CUSD General Fund via CEEF with a requested donation of $100 or more per student at www.ceefcares.org/cusdunited/
Please do not forget corporate matching. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Donate to Meyerholz Elementary PTA?
(1) Meyerholz Elementary PTA supports and funds programs for the entire school, including CLIP, Neighborhood, and Special Day Classes. 100% of the money we fundraise stays at Meyerholz. The recommended amount is $150 per student at www.cusdk8.org/Page/5334
Your donations directly fund 100% of the art and music instruction your child receives, as well as individual teacher endowments to facilitate Distance Learning, Librarian, library hours, classroom technology, Science Fair, Talent Show, community events, and much more. Visit our Fundraising page to find out how and what the Meyerholz Elementary PTA funds.
For 2020-2021, the overall estimated expenses is $175,000. We are expecting to fundraise approximately $85,000 through direct give and corporate match so please remember to request Corporate Matching!
Why donate to CUSD United for CUSD General Fund via CEEF?
(2) CUSD United for CUSD General Fund
- Cupertino Union School District has been, and continues to be, one of the lowest funded school districts in the state of California. This habitual underfunding has led the District to annually cut programs and resources, with these cuts now closer to the classrooms than ever before. Compounding the low state funding has been the significant decline in enrollment the past 5 years and forecasted to continue for another 5 years, which has led to continual structural deficits and poor fiscal stability. We do not want to continue with years of continued staffing cuts, budget cuts, school closures, and other end-game scenarios. We want our District, our children, and our community to thrive under the umbrella of solid fiscal solvency. To better understand this fiscal crisis, please visit: https://publicschool101.org
- Please join us in supporting stronger and healthier CUSD so that they can pay teachers comparable salaries, provide better services for our students, and continue to offer 99% of the services currently in place at each school site. Your funds are collected for CUSD United for CUSD General Fund via CEEF and disbursed directly to Cupertino Union School District general fund. The recommended donation is $100 or more per student. DONATE HERE: https://www.ceefcares.org/cusdunited/
- For corporate matching search for EIN: 77-0073617