Repost from ParentSquare:
Dear Meyerholz Community,
A second Town Hall meeting with members of the Executive Cabinet will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 5 at 5 pm. This Town Hall will be specific to Meyerholz Neighborhood. You can submit questions, concerns, and thoughts prior to the meeting using this form.
The video recording from the first town hall meeting can be found on Meyerholz’s homepage. A frequently asked questions (FAQ) document can also be found on the CUSD homepage.
Zoom Meeting Information (Meyerholz Neighborhood) 10/5/2021 at 5 pm: https://cusdk8.zoom.us/j/
Or One tap mobile:
Thank you for your continued partnership.
- Staff Recommendation for School Consolidation and Closure - Sept. 23, 2021
- CUSD School Capacity, Conditions, Enrollment, and Staffing - July 28, 2021
- School Capacity and Condition Data Review Part II - Aug. 12, 2021
- Agenda for Board Study Session - Aug. 26, 2021
- Enrollment and School Consolidation - Sept. 9, 2021
- Criteria Data Dashboard - Sept. 15, 2021