It’s that time of year when we get to recognize the amazing people (teachers, parents, volunteers, etc.) who make our Meyerholz community so wonderful! Honorary Service Awards (HSA) are designed as a unique way for PTA units to publicly acknowledge both individuals and organizations for outstanding community service to children and youth in a community. Consider those who work behind the scenes, quietly, and efficiently serving youth. It's that dedication to the students and the Meyerholz environment that we would love to recognize.
In addition to HSA awards, there are 5 other distinct awards:
- Very Special Person (VSP) – To recognize an individual or organization for their service to PTA.
- Continuing Service Award – To recognize an individual or organization for on-going or long-time service to children and youth, providing service year after year.
- Outstanding Teacher Award – To recognize a teacher for outstanding service to children and youth through PTA, school, and community.
- Outstanding Administrator Award – To recognize an administrator for outstanding service to children and youth, through PTA, school, and community.
- Golden Oak Service Award – This award is the most prestigious of the HSA awards and is used to recognize an individual or organization that has made significant contribution to the welfare of children in a school or community.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the form at the link below, with the name of the person you want to nominate for the Meyerholz Elementary PTA Honorary Service Awards. You can nominate as many people as you want. Deadline to nominate is Friday, May 11, 2018.
Meyerholz Elementary PTA