Dear Meyerholz Parents,
Tonight is Back to School Night (6:00pm-8:00pm) and PTA will have a table outside of the GLC to help you with:
- Joining PTA: Becoming a member
- Getting Connected: Register at Konstella
- Volunteering: Finding a way to get involved
- Fundraising: Understanding how your donation makes a difference at Meyerholz
Please stop by and say hello. We'd love to meet you!
Thank you to those who attended the Volunteer Training on Monday. Over 100 parents said YES to volunteering at Meyerholz. Thank you for getting involved! There will be another Volunteer Training on Friday, August 25 at 3:15 pm in the GLC. Everyone who is interested in volunteering at school must attend a training and file paperwork with the school office. Please contact Ann Nagamatsu if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Move-a-Thon Meeting, Friday, August 25, 8:30 am in the Flex Lab
The Move-a-Thon is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Please come and find out more on how you can help plan and support this event. We will need volunteers to help with the Move-a-Thon event, Publicity, Donation Packet, Food, and Games. Get involved and make a HUGE impact at Meyerholz!
PTA Association Meeting, Friday, September 1 at 8:30 am - 9:00 am in the GLC
You are invited to attend the first PTA Association Meeting of 2017-2018. Association meetings are important to our school community because PTA members receive information and make decisions on what programs and events PTA supports at school. See meeting agenda below.
Coffee and small bites will be provided. There will also be an opportunity drawing for prizes. Be informed and get involved in your child's educational experience at Meyerholz!
Meyerholz Elementary PTA
Association Meeting Agenda
Friday, September 1, 2017
Introduction of Executive Board
Review of Association Minutes from April 6, 2017
- Treasurer Report for April 6, 2017-June 30, 2017
- Ratification of Checks for April 6, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- Annual Financial Report for fiscal year July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
- Audit Report for January 1- June 30, 2017
- Budget for 2017- 2018
- Release of Funds
- Treasurer's Report for July 1 - August 31, 2017
- Ratification of Checks for July 1 - August 31, 2017
- Presentation of Bills