Please join this committee if you would like to participate in the Reflections Art Contest. All information and updates to Reflections will be sent through this Konstella channel.
ALL Entries are Digital this year! (Please make sure you keep the original artwork)
- View the rules for each individual art categories here: Reflections Rules
- Each art category has specific digital formats, length, size for digital submissions. Please ensure that your digital submission meets the criteria specified for each category.
- The theme for 2021-2022 is "I Will Change the World by..."
- Give your art piece a title and a short Artist Statement on how it relates to the theme
- Capture your art and when you are ready to submit both the entry form via Google Forms and the actual art piece digitally, click on the entry form here: 2021-2022 Reflections Student Entry Form
- Make sure you hit SUBMIT on page 10 of the Google Form
- Digital entry form and art piece must be submitted online by Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10PM PST.
- Complete an original piece of work in a category in accordance with the submission guidelines.
- Submit the artwork(s) with a completed entry form by Friday, October 15, 2021.
Parents are expected to:
- Support their child but not do the project for them
- Ensure compliance to the official rules
- Digital entry form must be submitted online by Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10PM PST.
- Reflections Celebration in January, 2022.
For more information:
Please visit Meyerholz PTA Reflections website: https://www.cusdk8.org/page/8541