Come Join Cub Scouts Pack 125!!!
Cub Scouts Pack 125 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 858 9741 5853
We accept Girls and Boys from both Chadbourne and Mission Valley. Our Pack meetings are once a month on Friday evenings from 7-8:30 PM. Den meetings are usually held once or twice a month on Fridays as well.
• Scouting is a program for the entire family
• Cub Scouts is for Boys and Girls in k-5th grade
• Scouting encourages the development of the entire person while having fun
• Living by the principles of Scouting: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty Brave, Clean, And Reverent
• Developing leadership and learning to work with others
• Service to the community
• Appreciation and stewardship of the outdoors
• STEM topics
• Learning to solve problems creatively
The Pack dues for this year will be approximately $220.
The dues cover:
• BSA registration and Boys Life (2020 calendar year)
• Awards for the required ranks
• Pinewood derby cars, Rain Gutter Regatta boats
• Partial FOS donation
New Cubs will also need a uniform consisting of a Scout Shirt and Belt. Scout pants or other dark-colored pants are also acceptable. These uniforms are available at the San Leandro Scout shop. More information can be found in the Parent's Guide. These can be obtained electronically from https://drive.google.com/
There are 4 easy steps to join.
1. Join the Pack and register with Scouts BSA at the BeAScout website. You can get to our Pack registration by using the following link
2. Pay the pro-rated BSA fees online. This is the only time you will pay it directly because in the following years it will be part of the Pack dues.
3. You can also check out our website
If you have any questions, please contact Swaminathan Krishnamoorthy, Cubmaster Pack 125 at chadbournepack125web@gmail.
Please join our first Pack Meeting of this year on Friday, Sep 25th starting at 6:00 pm. We will have a “Show and Tell” event. New scouts please fill out this form if you are interested in joining the first pack meeting https://forms.gle/
Wed, Sep 16 6:00pm-7:00pm
Mission Valley Elementary School