Hello MDE Families!
The Eagle Run is already next week on May 4th! We still have some open spots for volunteers to help throughout the morning! Please see details and volunteer requirements below:
· There will be 2 volunteer positions per classroom.
· Every volunteer must be cleared by office and up to date with volunteer requirements (volunteer request form completed, proof of TB clearance, COVID vaccine on file, & completed Livescan).
· Volunteers must check in at the front office, then proceed to the upper playground to check in with Eagle Run volunteer coordinators.
· Volunteers will be directed by Eagle Run volunteer coordinators. Tasks for each class include: helping pin bibs to students prior to race, shepherding class to race, and handing out water during specific class run time as needed.
· Please arrive on time for your shift so the morning flows as smoothly as possible!
· We appreciate your help in making the Eagle Run a success!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Kelly Jenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and May the 4th be with you!