If you were not able to join us last night, here are recordings of Dr. Anne Parker talking about Covid and kids, and the subsequent the PTSA meeting.
Upcoming PTSA events:
- Lost & Found "open house" - Dec 13 & 14, 7:45-8:15am - Come find your missing items!
- UV Gingerbread house making - Dec 17 - Candy & graham cracker donations needed (label for Ms. Claudia La Roche and drop off at office)
- STEAM Day - Jan 29, 1-3pm - Hands-on experiments and cool science demonstrations
- Bingo Night - Will not be held Jan 21. Stay tuned for new date after Spring Break
PTSA calls for action:
- 1 volunteer needed to help with Lost & Found Open House on Dec 13 & 14, 7:45-8:15am.
- How about hosting a party or group activity that can be auctioned at Nea Night Out? These are always popular and a lot of fun!
- Have a vacation home? Please consider donating a stay to the Nea Night Out auction.
- Donate to Nea's UV Digital Photography Class, so they can purchase cameras. PTSA will match donated funds, up to $1,000.
- Consider joining the PTSA board next school year - The nomination committee will begin outreach soon.
Please email Taryn at NeaPTSA@gmail.com, if you would like to help with any of the above :)