Hello Nea Families!
We need Nea Night Out sponsors!
As you know Nea Night Out, our big gala fundraiser is in a few weeks and we need sponsors to help offset the costs of putting on the event. More sponsors means more of the money raised that night goes to PTSA programs that support our learners!
Who can sponsor?
Anyone can sponsor Nea Night Out. Do you have grandparents eager to support your child's school, they can sponsor. Do you have a business that wants more Alameda exposure AND a tax deduction? Consider sponsoring Nea Night Out!
Nea’s Night Out, our annual auction event to be held February 3, 2018, will draw over 200 attendees. Sponsors will be featured in our social media, materials and auction program. Event sponsorship levels for local businesses interested in supporting Nea in an even more impactful way are:
Party Host ~ $5,000: social media & headline recognition, reserved table, 8 tickets
Disco Star ~ $1,000: social media recognition, 4 comp tickets
Dancing Queen ~ $500: social media recognition, 2 comp tickets
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.
The funds raised enables us to:
- Offer arts and music to every student in every grade -- taught by professionals
- Keep our library & P.E. equipment well-stocked
- Provide our teachers with the materials they need in the classroom, including computers and document cameras
- Ensure every child regardless of ability to pay can attend enriching field trips throughout the year
- Plus much more as detailed in our annual PTSA budget.
You can directly message me or PTSA president Amy Fong if you are interested in this sponsorship opportunity.