Nea’s Biggest Annual Fundraising Drive Is Due This Friday Dec. 6th!
Thanks to your support, the Nea PTSA raises over $140,000 annually to make up for shortfalls in state and local funding to enhance your learners’ educational experience.
We ask each family to make an annual donation of $500 (or a meaningful amount for your family) either in a lump sum or via monthly payments to help fund:
- Music education for every K-12 child
- A full time art teacher for K-5 and amazing UV art electives
- STEAM materials and technology equipment for all grades
- Events like assemblies, cool field trips, and outdoor education
- Schoolwide community events like Spooktacular and STEAM Day
- Help support sports programs
- Campus beautification and much, much more!
If you have not received or possibly lost the envelope sent home with your learner, you can donate easily via our online portals available here:
Also, please consider also joining the PTSA for only $15 (Dues are yearly and individual, your membership may have lapsed! Please join here:
Aside from helping us maintain good numbers and voting on important budget items, here are some other benefits of joining the Nea PTSA: