Your Nea PTSA Walkathon Fundraiser and Walk & Roll to School Day 10/4 is here!
Don’t forget to send learners to school in comfy clothing, sneakers, and sun protection. It’s forecasted to be sunny & in the 70’s during the event. We will provide water throughout the event, but don’t forget to send a water bottle.
SNACK DONATIONS NEEDED
Nut Free Snacks! To donate snacks please follow your class outline below 10-12 servings. Drop off snacks at school on Tuesday October 3rd at the office or Wednesday October 4th 7:45-8:15am in front of school at dropoff.
TK& K- Fruit snacks, dried fruits, apple sauce (cups preferred)
1 & 2- Washed berries, grapes, cut melon, or tangerines
3 & 4 veggies (baby carrots, snap peas, etc) & bananas
5 & 6 - Small individual bags of chips, goldfish, & popcorn NO Nuts
7-12- Small individual bags of chips, crackers, & pretzels NO Nuts
VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED FOR SETUP AND UV
Visit the Walkathon Volunteer Sign Up Sheet to see how you can help, and sign up for a shift. We still need lots of help 11:00-12:00!
PLEDGES & DONATIONS
There are 2 ways to collect donations this year.
- Option 1: Use your personal 99 Pledges link emailed to you to collect online pledges or use this link and search by learners name to make a donation 99 Pledges
- Option 2: Use your Walkathon envelope to collect pledges or flat donations and return the envelope (with money enclosed) to the Nea office by Wednesday, October 18th.
PRIZES & RAFFLES!!!
- Top Earners Prizes:
- Top UV: standup paddleboard rental for 2 from Live Simply Surf!
- Top LV: $100 gift card to Toy Safari!
- Top 5 UV/LV: walking field trip to get fro-yo or boba!
- Top 2 UV/LV Classes Prizes: a pizza party or popsicle party!
- EVERY Fundraiser Participant Is Entered In a Raffle: Pacific Pinball Museum, High Scores, Lauren’s Closet, & West Side Joe’s
Thanks to our local businesses for donation of the prizes!
NEA PTSA INSTAGRAM!
Thank you NEA Community - together we can make all things come true.