Now is the time to add your child to their classroom on Konstella. It's a great way to be able to connect with your teacher and other parents in the classroom. This will be the MAIN way of communication between room parents and parents within your classroom so make sure your child is in the right classroom so you do not miss out!
How to Add Your Child to a classroom:
- Click on "Your Children" in the left hand menu.
- Click on "Join Classroom" and scroll to find your child's teacher.
- Click on "Directory" in the left hand menu to access your child's classroom page.
- Check on your account settings by clicking the arrow next to your name. You can edit your privacy and notification settings. Konstella has added a new daily digest option that might be helpful for you.
- Take Konstella with you, download the app!. App store / Google Play
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Konstella. I'm happy to give tutorials.