In It to Win It Classroom Race!
Tuesday, November 14th
What is the In It to Win It Classroom Race?
Join in the fun! The In It to Win It Classroom Race is a fun and exciting game from The Big Give! One lucky classroom will be chosen at random to win a fine art photography session (individual portraits will be taken of each student in the class) from JMark Photography and a Herbie stuffy as a class mascot!
How do I enter?
Participate in The Big Give! Donate any amount to The Big Give on Tuesday, November 14th and your student’s classroom is entered into the drawing! If you are unable to donate at this time, you can still participate via Konstella. The more participation, the greater the chances are for your classroom to Win It! Click here to participate.
- Donations must be made by Tuesday, November 14th by 11:59pm.
- Donations of any amount are welcome and accepted for the game.
- One family entry is allowed during the game.
- Have more than one kiddo at North Beach? Each family donation will automatically enter all of your students’ classrooms in the game.
- If you have already donated, your student(s)’ classroom(s) have automatically received one entry. Your family may submit one additional entry during the In It to Win It Classroom Race.
- Student classroom entries will be submitted to the game as listed in Konstella.
- The date and time of the photo session will be arranged by the winning classroom teacher and JMark Photography.
The winning classroom will be announced on the last day of
The Big Give Friday, November 17th.
Good luck and let the race begin!
Thank you to our In It to Win It Classroom race sponsor JMark Photography
Please consider donating to The Big Give. Your donations impact our students at North Beach. Donations may be made via Konstella or by mailing a check to:
North Beach Elementary
ATTN: PTA and The BIG GIVE
9018 24th Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98117