Wed, Sep 11 6:34am
Would you like to share your ideas with the OSA parent community?
Kostella Social Groups are great way for parents to mingle and share information.
You can join one of the groups already created:
- Middle School Discussion Group
- High School Discussion Group
- Charter Renewal Discussion
- PODS (parents of students with disabilities)
Or you can create a new one!
Here is HOW:
- Web—Click the green Social Groups link on the left–hand menu to browse the social groups. Select the social groups you want to join remove yourself from.
- Mobile App—Click the Directory tab at the bottom. Browse Social Groups to browse and sign up for the group you want to join.
- Web—Click the green Social Groups link on the left–hand menu. At the top right select the green Create Social Group. Choose a name and description for your group and size. Any parent can join your group.
- Mobile App—Click the Directory tab at the bottom. Click Browse Social Groups, click the + sign at top right to create new group.