Dear Ocean Road School Parents:
Back to School Night at Ocean Road School is scheduled for Wednesday, September 22nd. In order to provide a comfortable environment for all families in accordance with local and state protocols, we have established the guidelines below for Back to School Night:
- Attendance is limited to one adult per student.
- Families with last names A-K should attend their classroom presentation from 7:00-7:15 p.m.
- Families with last names L-Z should attend their classroom presentation from 7:30-7:45 p.m.
- Families with more than one child at Ocean Road School can attend either time slot for their children’s classrooms.
- Face coverings must be worn by all adults attending Back to School Night.
- No children are permitted at Back to School Night.
- Special area teachers and support staff will be available from 7:00-7:45 in the main lobby.
Virtual presentations will be available for families who are not able to attend Back to School Night. These brief videos will be posted to each teacher’s Google Classroom beginning at 7:00 p.m. on September 22. The videos can be accessed through the morning of September 27. Back to School Night video messages from the district and school administration will be posted to the Ocean Road School website during the same time frame.
We look forward to Back to School Night on September 22nd and appreciate your ongoing support and cooperation!
Sheila Buck, Principal