- Call to Order/Roll Call 3 minutes
- Principal Report/Mrs.Anderson news about Oliveira 10 minutes
- Downing updates of the shade installation 5 minutes
- Nominate an Audit Committee 5 minutes
- Board Roster for next year (20/21) 5 minutes
- Announce Minutes Approval (Jan & Feb.) and Membership 5 minutes
- Past Events (Family Dance Night) 3 minutes
- PTA Program/Activity Updates 10 minutes
- Movie Night (March 27) Vote if we should cancel it ? for safety reasons.
- Propose another Movie Outdoor instead ?
- PTA Meeting – 4/12/20 (Invite a guest speaker ?)
- Fundraising and Cook Nights Out: 15 minutes
- Pizza Guys 20% OFF and 20% back to PTA every Wednesday & Thursday
(March, April & May)
- Dunkin Donuts (once a year) Fundrasing 20% back to PTA ONLY bringing flyers.
It will be on Saturday for 4hrs. We need to choose a day (WE NEED A LOT OF
PROMOTION AT SCHOOL)
- BJ's Restaurant (same the above) 20% back to PTA ONLY bringing flyers.
- Rita's Italian Ice (sponsored us for the membership campaign class prizes). Now we would like to promote their italian ice on prepaid form with our school. With cups pre-pack italian ice and pick it up after school. Also I invited him to our outdoor events.
- PTA needs more of these events. It will be GREAT if each board member would help hosting once a year one with one local restaurant or dining place.
- Upcoming Events & News: 20 minutes
- Spring Festival (May 1) Nominate a Committee and start planning activities
- PTA Container's key: organize and combine items from room#2 and PTA closet into the container, plus make an inventory of PTA concessions, equipment & supplies.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4-8) Committee needs to start planning and organizing activities & ideas. Please ask Ortiz's for feedback.
- Treasurer’s Report 10 minutes
- Pay Bills/Reimbursements*
- Approve check for $2000 to Boosterthon owed it from prior PTA.
- Pre-approved agenda of PTA events 2020/2021 5 minutes
Start preparing agenda and budget (2020/2021) for approval next Association meeting so we won't have a PTA board meeting in July.