If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact the Principal Mr. Squibb on (510) 797-1135 for further details.
The purpose of the English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) is to advise the principal and school staff on programs and services for English learners and the School Site Council on the development of the Single School Plan for Student Achievement (SPPA). The ELAC also assists the school on other tasks listed below
The committee advises and assists the school principal, staff and School Site Council (SSC) as follows:
- The school’s program for English learners.
- The development of the Single School Plan for Pupil Achievement.(SPPA)
- The school’s needs assessment.
- The school’s annual language census (R-30 LC Report).
- Efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
Positions (1/1 filled)
Committee Members Signed Up: 5 / 5