P.S. 20 will be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair fundraising event from Monday, December 13 to Friday, December 17. All classes will have an opportunity to visit the Book Fair in the P.S. 20 auditorium during the school day, and we'll have age-appropriate books for all grades as well as books in French and Spanish!
New this year: morning and afternoon drop-in hours and family nights for book shopping!
Stop by to preview books, buy books from your teacher’s class wish list, or do some holiday shopping.
- Morning & Afternoon Drop In Hours: Stop by the Book Fair any day after drop-off from 8:20 - 9am or from 2:40pm - 4pm.
- Family Nights: The Book Fair will be open late on Thursday and Friday from 4pm - 6pm. Bring the whole family!
Help make your child's book fair visit a success!
- Send money to school with your child in a sealed envelope or baggie with your child's name on it. We will do our best to let you know in advance what day your class is coming to the Book Fair, but send it on Monday to be safe!
- Reach out to your teacher and/or class parent and volunteer to help chaperone your class visit to the Book Fair.
- Support all families of the PS20 community and donate to our Book Fair Equity Fund here. You can also send extra money to school and give directly to your teacher. We know that not all families are able to send money with their children. We do not want any child to be left out of the opportunity. Your donations to the Book Fair Equity Fund will be used at the discretion of the teachers to support children in all classes who have a need.
- Volunteer to help out at the Book Fair!! Volunteers are critical to the success of the Book Fair. Meet other parents, help the children during their shopping, and have fun while supporting your PS 20 community!
THANK YOU for supporting P.S. 20! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com