It’s the final countdown! One week left of school means one final week to try to meet our Annual Appeal fundraising target. As we all navigate the many celebrations the end of the school year brings — from graduation ceremonies to class picnics and events — please consider making a donation to support PS 20. This is our last big push for the year, and we’re hoping to raise $15,000 to close our fundraising gap and ensure we have the budget to support next year’s goals.
So much of the important support the PTA gives the school—hiring essential PTA School Assistants, funding gardening and art instructors, and more—relies on your donations, and there’s a lot we want to do! Every single donation helps us get closer to our annual fundraising goal of $100,000 to help continue to support our growing PS 20 community. You can donate by clicking here, or or text "PS20" to 44-321.
Your donation can help us!
- $40 pays for one class of Green Arts instruction
- $250 provides essential classroom support for one PS20 teacher
- $500 buys a picnic table for the new Parham Park space
- $1,000 pays for one week of art and gardening classes
- $2,500 pays for one week of PTA School Assistants support
Thank you so much for helping us support this incredible PS 20 community! ❤️