Mon, Dec 19 8:22pm
Thanks to all of you who attended the December PTA General Meeting. Our next meeting will be Thursday, January 18, 2023 at 6pm.
Here is a link to the recording of the meeting, a link to the slide presentation we shared and minutes from the meeting.
We held our first hybrid PTA meeting where people participated via Zoom and at the school. We are planning to hold a hybrid meeting again in January. Childcare and snacks provided!
- In-person Holiday Concerts are on Wed 12/21 & Thu 12/22 doors open at 9am. Find out more and RSVP on Konstella or at https://www.ps20.org/concertrsvp.
- The Green Arts Committee has been busy interviewing great candidates for the PTA-funded Art teacher position.
- A new International Families Committee is forming, sign up in Konstella or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are just $5,000 short on our year-end fundraising goal. All donations will be matched through 12/31/22. We are looking for donations big and small, so please make a donation of any amount today to support our school!
- We’ve launched a new Staff & Teacher Appreciation Fund with a fundraising goal of $20,000 for the school year. More to come!
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.