Good Day PS 20 Families,
On December 13th, the PS 20 PTA will be wrapping up our annual Holiday Fall Book Fair (http://www.forkandpencil.com/ps-20-brooklyn.html)
Due to COVID-19, our book fair will be virtual. Although we will miss seeing the children’s faces in person, we could not disappoint them and their love of books!
How to navigate the site
- Go to PS 20’s custom book sale page (http://www.forkandpencil.com/ps-20-brooklyn.html)
- Next, follow the instructions on the home page to "shop and buy" your child's classroom here. Select the grade and teacher from the drop down, enter your child's first and last name, and add to your cart. This is how Fork and Pencil knows which school and class bundle to include your books.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Then you can start shopping the site!
- You can also go to http://www.forkandpencil.com/apps/search and sort by various categories along the left hand side.
- There are categories for Children’s books, Young Adult and Adult titles.
- There are also games and toys for your holiday shopping!
NOTE FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY - You can share this Book Fair with your friends and family and support PS20! Any and everyone is welcome to purchase books from our site and pick them up at the school. Instead of choosing a classroom they would add the Friends and Family item to their cart and enter the name of the person who will be picking up the books.
- Enter child’s name, your email and your phone number
- Click Next
- Make payment via PayPal (accepts all major credit cards)
Picking up your Books
All purchased book orders will be delivered to PS 20 and available for pickup the following dates. Look out for book distribution volunteer opportunities coming soon!
- Thursday, Dec. 17 - 1:30 - 3pm
- Friday, Dec.18 - 8:30 - 10am
- Monday, Dec. 21 - 8:30 - 10am
- Tues. Dec. 22 - 1:30 - 3pm
Multiple children in different classes?
For families with multiple children at PS 20, you may add just one class to your cart and have all orders delivered to the selected class. If you add more than one class to a single cart, then all books will be delivered to only a single class.
Gift Card Purchases
If you would like to purchase a gift card, this must be a separate order from your book order.
Have more questions?
Please reach out to the PTA at email@example.com.