Wed, Apr 13 4:03pm

This was a tough call, but after looking at tomorrow's weather, which is calling for thunderstorms at 6pm and 9pm with wind gusts of 20+ mph, we have decided to postpone movie night until after Spring Break.  We are planning our next Movie Night to be on Friday, May 6th. 


We will send around a new event announcement in the next couple of days.


Wishing everyone a fun, safe and healthy Spring Break.


- The PS 20 Movie Night Committee