Hello P.S. 20 families!
Can you believe how quickly the summer is flying by? We hate to see summer end, but are excited about our plans for this Fall semester. We can’t wait to welcome back old students and are thrilled to greet new P.S. 20 families. Mosaic is P.S. 20’s PTA-run after-school program serving the PS. 20 community. For more information, go visit https://mosaic.ps20.org!
Mosaic registration for Fall 2023 will go live on Tuesday, August 29th at noon! Members of the Mosaic Committee will be available at 12:05 PM via zoom for families having issues with registration, please join if you have any questions or concerns.
The Mosaic Afterschool program will be offered to grades Pre-K - 5th. The Fall Program begins on Monday September 11th for Kindergarten to 5th grade (Pre-K TBA pending their start of a full day) and ends on Friday December 23rd. The program will run from 2:40 pm- 6 pm on school days, following the DOE calendar (on some DOE/school holidays, Mosaic will offer offsite camps which you can book on Sawyer under ‘Camps/Events’. We will be sure to write with announcements reminding families when registration for camps opens). Get the latest information on updates via Mosaic website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. For now, here is some information regarding registration:
- Make sure to update your user profile on Sawyer, our registration platform, if you haven’t done so already. (If you have any outstanding credits, it should be in your account as a gift balance.)
- The scholarship application for Fall 2023 school semester is now available to start your process (Please feel free to reach out to Mosaic for any confusion/concern). Applications are due for the 1st round of consideration by August 27th. Mosaic accepts applications on a rolling basis, however we cannot guarantee spots after your approval date deadline.
- For childcare, please email email@example.com to make arrangements with your favorite Program Assistant.
- See the Fall Schedule here (please note it is subject to change)
Details for the Registration Zoom meeting (opens at 12:05PM on August 29th):
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 284 271 5908 / Passcode: 9RwKvY
Please see our daily routine:
- 2:40–4pm – Snack/ Homework assistance
- 4–5pm – Enrichment activities
- 5–6pm – Free play
Pricing: Mosaic will continue to use our tiered tuition system. We have instituted this system in an effort to better serve the entire PS 20 community, while also continuing to raise much-needed funds for the school. Tiered pricing ranges from $30/day to $0/day. We will continue to have discounts for families who sign up for multiple days.
Safety: Mosaic programs will follow current NYC Department of Education and NYS Department of Health guidelines on public health safety protocols.