Mon, Nov 6 2:13pm
Hello PS 20 Families! Thanks to everyone who was able to come out to support our students at last Tuesday's LitParade! We also want to give our thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Chuck E Cheese fundraiser last Friday. Finally, thanks to all who baked, bought, sold, ran & cheered for yesterday's Marathon Day bake sale - raising over $1,100 for the school.
Head to ps20.org/fundraising-partners for more info on current PTA Fundraising sales with Charleston Wrap (now thru 11/15) and CubannieLinks (now thru 11/20)
* Mon Nov 6: SLT Election Meeting at 6pm (virtual) - There are (3) vacant parents seats to fill and a revote will be conducted live during this meeting.
* Tue Nov 7: Election Day -Students do not attend school. Check ps20.org/afterschool for some program options that may offer a "school's out" camp.
* Wed Nov 8: Winter / Holiday Pictures with NBC Photo - the option form with payment is due on 11/6, please contact the main office for more info.
* Tue Nov 14: Chat & Chew with Principal Byden at 9am (in-person, rm 126)* Thu Nov 16: PTA General Meeting at 6pm (virtual)
* Fri Nov 17: Families as Learning Partners at 8:25am