Save the Date
Silent Auction & Open Bar
PS 20 PTA's biggest fundraiser of the year!
Friday, May 15, 2020
At the Brooklyn Navy Yard
The proceeds raised from the auction will help the PTA fund Green Arts, pay for program assistance, STEAM events and much more!
Childcare will be provided at the school by Mosaic!
Information on ticket sales coming soon!
We need all PS 20 families to help collect donations for the auction to make it a huge success.
- Do you know local businesses, organizations, family members or friends who could donate items, programs, tickets, classes, services, or certificates?
- Do you have a vacation home or timeshare to donate for a week or weekend?
- Are you an artist or craftsman and can donate a piece of your work?
- Are you a teacher or specialist who could donate a one-on-one session?
The highest selling items have been:
- Vacation homes in Aspen, Mexico and more!
- Concert tickets
- Summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Backstage experiences
- A flight in a private plane
- Private one-on-one lessons or classes
- VIP tickets to late night shows
Other great ideas for auction items are:
- Tickets to shows, events, sporting events, concerts
- Party packages
- Services – house cleaning, babysitting, dog walking
- A week of camp or after school
- Certificates for salons, massages, facials
- Yoga, art, music, dance classes, etc. – for grown-ups or kids!
- Designer jewelry or accessories
- One-of-a-kind arts and crafts items
All donations are tax deductible!
For more information about donations email email@example.com.
If you are planning to approach a local business, please let us know so that we don’t ask them more than once!
Thank you for your help in making this a fun and successful evening!