We hope you’ll join us for our last virtual information session!
As a reminder, this online event is for families with children born in 2017, 2018, and 2019. We look forward to sharing how to learn about schools and programs, how to use MySchools—the online school directory and application system, and how to participate in pre-K, 3-K, and kindergarten admissions. After the presentation, we will respond to your questions.
The kindergarten application is now closed, but if you missed the deadline, you can still participate! Add your child to programs' waitlists today at MySchools.nyc.
No registration is required to join; however, a passcode (provided below) is required to join the online event.
HOW TO JOIN ANY EVENT
Each event is hosted live online.
- Join us on Zoom by clicking here at the event’s start time.
- Webinar ID: 876 2770 1351 | Passcode: 123456
- Or call in at: +1 646 558 8656 | Phone Conference ID: 87627701351#
EVENT DETAILS AND LANGUAGE SUPPORTS
- February 2, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English.
- For interpretation in Spanish during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 134 460 723#
- For interpretation in Chinese (Mandarin) during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 378 476 83#
Can’t Join or Want a Review?
A captioned recording is available now at schools.nyc.gov/ESEvents.
The Elementary and Pre-K/3-K Admissions Teams, Office of Student Enrollment
Was this email forwarded to you from a friend? Be sure to sign up for our elementary school admissions mailing list at schools.nyc.gov/SignUp.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from any or all of our mailing lists, please click here to unsubscribe.