Classroom parent leaders act as a key point of connection between the school, the PTA, and each classroom, helping to provide updates, elevate concerns, and foster a sense of community within each individual class. Each classroom should have at least one class parent lead, and ideally two or more!
If you’re interested in becoming your class parent lead, or you’ve already signed up, or you just have questions about the role, please email email@example.com so we can make sure you have everything you need.
What Class Parent Leads Do:
- Help lead communications within your classroom on Konstella, sharing school or PTA updates and helping to address questions or concerns
- Act as as an evangelist for your class, elevating parent concerns and representing your class at PTA and/or school meetings
- Support your teacher with extra supplies needed for the students, help organize materials, or fundraise/recruit volunteers for special class activities.
- Help connect families who might need help with issues such as homework and habits.
- Help coordinate volunteers for field trips and other parent-led activities, i.e. PTA events
- Get parents talking, hanging out, laughing and learning, along with your kids every day.