SAVE THE DATE!
The Children’s School Auction & Party is scheduled for Friday evening, March 27 at Littlefield Performance Space (just down the road from the school). There will be yummy food, delicious desserts and tons of fun items to bid on. Plus an open bar, great music and a few surprises.
This adults-only event is one of the school’s largest fundraisers, as well as a super fun night out with the staff and parents of our school community. Book your babysitters now!
But before we can celebrate our great school, kids and P.T.A., we need AUCTION ITEMS.
Suggestions for things that do well and help raise much needed funds for our school:
- Cool experiences -- do you work somewhere that other people might find interesting? Offer a tour! Have a hook up with a cool NYC event? Ask if they’ll donate tickets to support our school.
- Tickets to shows, theater, concerts or sporting events. Have season tickets and willing to donate a game or two? Great!
- Gift certificates to your favorite restaurants, spas or bars.
- Discounts on camps or birthday party venues
- A stay at a vacation home (These can be limited to our school community.)
- Anything you might like to buy yourself!
Examples of just a few great items already lined up for Auction 2020:
- Alamo Cinema Date Night Package
- Dinner or Brunch at Fausto ($250!)
- Level 1 Membership at BAM!
(We have long-standing relationships with many Brooklyn businesses, so feel free to ask the committee before reaching out. We can also provide suggested language or flyers that have all the information a business would need to donate.)
Also, consider asking a business you have a relationship with to sponsor the event. They will get free advertising and the knowledge that they are supporting our unique school. Or become a sponsor yourself! Sponsor letters will be available later this week at the PTA desk in the cafeteria or ask the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can send you the information.