Dear Children's School Families and Community:
5 more days till The Children's School Field Day 2018.
This is a wonderful fun day when The Children's School Community come together and celebrate the success of the school year.
Just some important details for everyone to know.
- Field Day is on Tuesday, May 15 at the Parade Grounds Fields 10 and 11. The Parade Grounds are on Caton Avenue between Coney Island Avenue and Parade Place.
- All students, teachers and staff will be traveling by school bus and should arrive at the Parade Grounds between 10am and 10:30am. Parent and/or caregivers are not allowed to travel with the students on the bus.
- Parents are welcome to join us and should meet us at Fields 10 and 11 around 10am. Bring a blanket, extra snacks and water for you and your child. We will be having lunch at the park with their class.
- All students will receive a Field Day t-shirt. Thank you to the PTA for purchasing t-shirts for all of our students, admin, teachers and staff.
- Please make sure that your child is wearing comfortable clothing (t-shirts, shorts/sweats, hats) . All children should wear sneakers. No open toe shoes or sandals. Apply sunscreen.
- Parents, please do not purchase any food from the vendors at the park for your child and do not send money with your child to buy food. We feel that it is not fair to the other children who can not purchase any food especially if that treat is ice cream and/or ices.
- All students must return to school on the school bus and they will be dismissed from school. Please do not take your child home from Field Day.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am looking forward to this Field Day as this is my son's last field day here at The Children's School.
Yvette Agas-Bautz, Parent Coordinator