Field Day 2019 is right around the corner! It is that time of year again for The Children's School students and staff to celebrate the end of another successful school year at our annual Field Day! This year the event will different from previous years as we will have all children on the field on the same day and time.
Details for the event are as follows:
What: Field Day 2019
When: Thursday, May 16th @ 9:30
Where: Prospect Park Fields 10 and 11 Parade Grounds
Coney Island Ave. and Caton Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- Parents are invited to meet their child on the field around 10 am
- Only Children’s School Staff and students are permitted on the school buses
- Dress your children comfortably (t-shirt, shorts/sweats, sneakers, hat etc)
- Apply sunscreen
- Children must remain with their class for the entirety of the event. Teachers need to be aware of the whereabouts of all of their students.
- Children must return to school on the school bus
- We ask that parents do not purchase any food from vendors on the field
- Bag lunches are recommended, but not mandated
In order for your child to participate we ask that you please sign and return the attached permission slip by 5/6/2019. We are looking forward to a fun and successful event for all of the children. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Very truly yours,
Mr. Fred Cosentino
Physical Education Teacher