Tue, Apr 25 8:47am
Adelphi Street and Carroll Street families are invited to join us for our Last Movie Night of this school year on Friday 4/28 at 6:45pm at our Carroll Street site. Enter at the Whitwell gate.
NOTE: Our last Movie Night will happen Rain or Shine. If the weather allows, we'll be in the big yard for an outdoor showing of "Yes Day" and the movie will start after sunset. If it rains, movie night will be in the gym.
- Admission to this event is free to all families, as always.
- All concessions sales will benefit the end of year graduation festivities at both sites.
- Bring blankets and/or chairs to sit on. Blue mat rentals are $10, cash only.
- Concessions are cash only.
- Families are welcome to bring their own dinner, drinks, snacks etc.
- Movie: Yes Day, Rated PG with a running time of 1 hour 29 minutes
- No pets allowed and this is not a drop-off event.
- Please review the Event Pledge with your child(ren) ahead of movie night.
We need a few adults to help sell concessions, and with set-up and clean-up. Please sign up here. Note that another adult should be available to watch your child during your shift.
5th Grade Families, you can contribute to concessions even if you can't attend Movie Night.