I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. As you know. there has been new guidance released regarding masks, social distancing, etc. As new guidance continues to be released, I will update you. Below is a list of current guidance:
- Masks policy updates:
- Face coverings are optional for all students in K-12.
- PreK students and staff will continue to wear masks on the school building.
- Coverings are strongly recommended for all staff and students who know they have been exposed to COVID 19.
- Any staff or student in grades K-12 returning on Day 6 following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or after having COVID symptoms is required to wear a will fitted mask at all times.
- Are required to pass the health screener and be fully vaccinated in order to be in the building.
- Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals are considered visitors and must follow the above guidelines.
- students will return to eating in the lunchroom
- students will begin to each breakfast in the classroom--no longer eating in the hallways
- COVID testing will continue weekly.
- Quarantine will remain 5 days, allowing symptom free students and staff to return on day 6. anyone who returns on day 6 is required to be masked at all times when in the building and will be required to eat at a separate table.
More information to come as it is released to us.