Fri, May 20 3:02pm
Hello Children's School Families and Community:
Can you believe it the school year is almost over.
Just a few dates I wanted you all to know and some gentle reminders:
Following dates to remember
- Monday, May 30 School Closed Memorial Day
- Tuesday, June 7 Student Non-Attendance Day
- Thursday, June 9 Student Non-Attendance Day
- Monday, June 20 Juneteenth Observed - School Closed
- Monday, June 27 Last Day of School Full Day
If you are planning on picking up your child early from school for a doctor's appointment, we ask that pick up must be done by 1:30pm. We will not dismiss any student at 2pm. If you have a last minute emergency which will result in a change of your child's dismissal please call the main office (718) 624-5271 by 12pm so that we can alert the teachers of the change.
Stay and Play Program
Last day of Stay is Friday, June 24.
There will be no after school program on Monday, June 27
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
Yvette Agas-Bautz, Parent Coordinator