Fri, Feb 3 2:28pm
We are excited to spread some kindness at our Adelphi Street and Carroll Street sites. Kindness Spirit Week begins on Monday, Feb. 6, and ends on Friday, Feb. 10. Please join us in encouraging staff and students to show kindness, gratitude, encouragement and more throughout the week.
Each day there is a color and a challenge to complete. It can be as simple as wearing something with the color on it or as committed as head-to-toe color coordination!
- Monday - Wear GREEN for Gratitude. Try to say thank you to someone.
- Tuesday - Wear ORANGE for Helpful. Help a classmate or teacher.
- Wednesday - Wear Yellow for Positivity. Find the positive in every situation.
- Thursday - Wear BLUE for Encouragement. Give someone a compliment today.
- Friday - Wear RED for Self-Love. Recognize something you do well.