Outdoor Movie Night for this Friday has reached our capacity. There is a waitlist and families on the waitlist will be notified if&when additional spots become available between now and Friday.
*If you have any questions about your reserved spot, waitlist etc please email me, Kathleen Conner, at firstname.lastname@example.org *
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate our first ever PS 372 Outdoor Movie Night at The Children's School. We want to thank Ms. Rosa and Mr. Frank, Mr. Unyque, our PTA President Liza Gouger and all the parent volunteers who will be helping to make this a fun and safe night in the schoolyard.
Reminders for Friday night:
1. Gate(Whitwell) will open at 6:30pm.
2. Health Screenings will be done at the check-in tables at the gate.
3. Please bring a blanket to sit on.
4. Concessions are drinks&snacks only, no pizza this time.
*Cash only for concessions*
5. Ahead of the event, please review the Children's School Star Pledge with your child(ren) with a minor edit "We promise we won't run outside during our school event."