Sun, Sep 10 3:24pm
Hello PS 372 Families,
Just a reminder that After School will start TOMORROW, Monday, September 11th.
Here is some important information that you should know before starting tomorrow (I will also be sending this via email):
- After School runs from 3-6pm.
-After school pick up, as stated on our website, is from 3:30-6pm through the gym doors on 1st street b/wn Denton & Whitwell. The doors WILL NOT open until 3:30 as students are in the middle of transitioning to/from activities. Please arrive no later than 5:55/6pm (the absolute latest) because the gym is used, by the church, for soccer from 6-8pm. If you are running late please contact Adele or myself. Multiple late pick ups will result in a late fee charge of $25.
- For new families, when you enter the gym please sign your student out via the sign out sheet and inform Ms. Adele that you are there to pick up "insert: student name." Once your student is released to you, please leave the building immediately. It can be a chaotic time and we can't have parents crowding the vestibule. If you need to have a conversation with me about an issue/concern, please email me to set up a time to speak.
- Drop Ins are welcome and registration is available up to 12pm the day of, with notice to the teachers via email or written note. Register here: https://
- Enrichment Classes DO NOT start until the week of September 18th. For those students registered in enrichment classes, they will be enrolled in regular after school until classes start next week. (This means you can start tomorrow even though your enrichment class does not start until the following week.)
- Please notify your teachers that your child(ren) will be attending after school!
- An after school snack will be provided every day. If your child has allergies, please make sure that is listed in the notes of your account and/or email me with that information. I also need to know if your child carries an epipen and/or uses an inhaler. (Students are welcome to bring their own snack.)
- The After School schedule is listed on our website: https://inclusions.
- For those who applied for financial aid, you are able to start tomorrow and more information will be going out later this week.
- If your student has an IEP, please fill out the attached HIPPA form and return back to me as soon as possible.
- PreK & K students are encouraged to have an extra pair of clothes in their backpacks or classroom cubby in case of accidents.
- I will be posting photos of the students via this konstella group throughout the year. If you do not want your child's photo taken, please email me directly.
The Staff & I are excited to get the program started...WELCOME BACK!
Warmly, Michelle Dobson (Program Director)
Questions? Email Michelle Dobson at: email@example.com