The PTA Executive Board Needs YOU!!
The PTA is seeking a Co-Treasurer & Recording Secretary for the 2021-22 School Year. These are mandatory positions and an instrumental part of the PTA Executive Board.
Treasurer's Duties Include:
- Keeping a record of all income & expenditures of the PTA
- Providing a treasure's report at each general PTA meeting
- Preparing interim reports and tax forms
- Depositing money into the PTA bank account
- Issuing reimbursement checks to staff & parents
- Helping with the development of the budget
- Reconciling the PTA & After School accounts frequently
- Working with a Co-Treasurer to perform these tasks
- QuickBooks a plus
Recording Secretary Duties include:
- Recording minutes at all PTA Meetings
- Preparing Minutes and posting on the school's website
-Preparing notices, agendas, sign-in sheets and materials for distribution
- Maintaining custody of PTA records on school premises
If you are interested, please email Sarah Graham at: email@example.com
Elections will be held at our next PTA Meeting on Thursday, May 27th at 6:30pm.