Thanks to those families who could join us for our first General Meeting of the PTA for the 2022-23 school year. If you weren't able to dial-in to attend, a recording is now available.
You can view the slides presented here.
Finally, here's a list of ways to keep up with information about our school and the PTA.
- Facebook: @ps372pta
- Instagram: @ps372pta
- General PTA questions: email@example.com (PTA events and fundraising only, school policy questions should go to Yvette or one of the Administrators)
- Ideas for fundraising? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to volunteer? email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in being a class parent? email@example.com
- Bussing question? Contact Maura O'Grady
- NYCSA account, or school lunch questions? Contact Yvette
- Questions about classroom logistics? Email your teachers or send a note in your child(ren)'s folder. Curriculum conferences (virtual) are scheduled for Sept. 22
We can't wait to see many of you at the New Families Picnic on Saturday at the ICT site from 12 pm -3 pm. Please bring your questions, your appetite and your sense of fun and community, but we do ask you keep the dogs at home. (Potluck Sign-Up)