Hi PS 372 community!
Just a reminder that Picture Day is coming! Picture Day is 10/30 at the ICT site, and 10/31 at the 6:1:1 site, with Stomping Ground Photo.
A few reminders about how Stomping Ground does things:
- There is no ordering of pics in advance, and there are no forms to send in. A couple of weeks after Picture Day, your proofs will be available to view online, and you can order only the pictures you like, in whatever quantities and sizes you desire.
- Re-take day will be Friday, December 13th at the ICT site.
- Sibling pics and make-ups can be taken on re-take day. Retake, make-up, and sibling information will be sent out in November.
- Delivery of prints are expected before the holidays! Retake day prints are expected after the new year.
- If you're not already familiar with Stomping Ground Photo, samples of their work can be found here.
- Here are some tips from Stomping Ground for getting the photo you want
Thanks, and looking forward to great photos. Please let me know if you have any questions!
(Mom to Javier, 5-1, and Joaquin, 1-2)