There's a week to go in Readathon Month (more commonly known as February). We've had great participation so far as evidenced by:
- Number of students participating: 228*
- Number of badges unlocked: 394*
- Number of 2,500 minute badges unlocked: 3*
- Number of minutes read: 106,993*
- Amount of money pledged: $14,107.75*
* Numbers do not include readers logging minutes on paper.. A reminder to please login to the Readathon site before Feb. 28 to input your numbers or speak to your teachers, Team Readathon.
With so many pages being turned, you might be running out of things to read. Our partnership with The Community Bookstore runs through the end of February as well. 20% of sales will be donated back to the PTA. Purchase books online to pick-up or be delivered to your home. You can also select "Special Delivery to PS372" and they will go home via backpack after break. Enter 372BF in the "PURCHASE ORDER" field to be sure your order is counted.
Thank you to families who have purchased books off the wish list for our school libraries. Ms Jackie has already received a few special deliveries and is excited to get the books into rotation.
If you have Readathon related questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Break everyone!