Tue, Sep 1 3:19pm
As you may have heard the NYC Chancellor and Mayor DeBlasio announced that NYC schools WILL NOT OPEN to students on September 10th.
Schools will open to students in person on September 21st. If your child is in Group A, they will report to school September 21, 22, and 23rd. Group B students will report on September 24, 25 and their first Monday on September 28th.
On Wednesday, September 16, Thursday, September 17, and Friday September 18, 2020 teachers will provide the following to students:
- Instructional Orientation and
- All students will
- Reconnect to their school community
- Learn the health and safety procedures
- Check technical connectivity
- Have wellness checks with their teachers and guidance staff
Monday, September 21, 2020
- All schools will begin full-day teaching and learning
- Students in blended learning (combination of in-person and remote) will begin to report to buildings, depending on their in-person schedule (see above)
- Students in 100% remote learning will all begin full-day learning
school-year-20-21/return-to- school-2020/welcome-to-the- 2020-2021-school-year
By September 9 you will receive a Welcome Letter from your teaching staff. Please do not worry about school supplies as we are working on creating an appropriate list of supplies that your child will need for home and school learning.
If you have any questions please email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Be well, be safe and thank you for your continued support.
Yvette Agas-Bautz, Parent Coordinator