Mon, Jan 27 1:31pm
This has been a tough Flu season for us. This is a friendly reminder to keep the kiddos home if they are sick.
Rest can help you and your child get better sooner, and it helps prevent the spread of germs.
- Children with diarrhea should stay home until the diarrhea has stopped (stools are formed).
- Anyone with a fever should stay home until 24 hours after being fever free
- or until their doctor says it is okay to go back to school or daycare.
- Children with breathing problems should stay home until the cough is gone.
- If your child is having difficulty breathing, call your doctor right away.
We wish you all a Healthy remainder of the school year.