Mon, Mar 1 8:47am
THE READ-A-THON IS OVER. WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
Congratulations Students! You read over 200,000 Minutes!!!
- Sponsors who opted to sponsor students per minute, will receive invoices with the total amount they have pledged to donate on behalf of their individual students. Please look for these invoices today & tomorrow. You may want to remind any “per minute sponsors” to look out for their invoices.
- Sponsors who have pledged to either send cash or checks via a blended learner’s backpack, and sponsors who have pledged to mail checks to the school for our Read-a-thon, please do so by the end of the week. We will leave the Read-a-thon virtual links open to pay via credit card.
- Students who have participated in our Read-a-thon will begin to receive their Participation Certificates today. This year the certificates are virtual and will arrive via their student email in boxes. Please tell your students to have their device SOUND ON when they open their certificates! Certificates will start to go out TODAY but will take a few days to complete delivery.
- We plan to do the random drawings for the gift certificates for Community Bookstore (for milestone minutes inc. Participation, 125 mins., 250 mins., 500 mins. & 1000 mins.) the 2nd week of March. We will do a Konstella blast with these results and the prize for the class/es with 100% participation.
- If you have any Questions about Read-a-thon, please go here to ask: https://inclusions.org/readathon-help/
Thank you for supporting The Children’s School!