A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to the staff and parents at PS372 who teamed up to make this event happen. There was a lot of flexibility, time and hard work that went into making our first outdoor movie night at PS372 a success!
Thank You Very Much to...
- Mr. Frank & Ms. Rosa for all the preparation and support to make this event possible.
- Mr. Doug & Mike Lanzi for their help with the screen set-up & tech support on Friday.
- Mr. Unyque for all of his help, from start to finish, on Friday.
- Our PTA President Liza Gouger for planning, prepping and helping before, during and after the event on Friday.
- Our Security Team Crandell and Digatano for keeping us all safe in the schoolyard.
- Our PS372 Parent Volunteers: Tania Ahmed, Lorna Arellano, Jessie Childs, Sarah Graham, Charlie Hart, Laura Mantell, and Alen Shapiro for pitching in behind the scenes and throughout the night.
- And...one last Thank You to all the PS372 families who came on Friday night. Your cooperation and patience with the health screenings, Konstella sign-ups, and last-minute oil tank postponement were greatly appreciated.