We know many families traveled over break so the PTA wants to give all families an easy opportunity to get a Covid-19 test to minimize spread within our school community. A LabQ Van will be at the ICT site TOMORROW morning, March 1st, from 7:30 to 11 am. The testing van is open to all families, school teachers and staff, and the local community!
- Students may not enter school and leave to be tested. As a result, children who take the bus to school will not be able to use this service.
- If there is a line and you are waiting to be tested AT 8:20 am, you will not be marked late. Remain on line and then enter the building directly from the testing van.
- Testing is FREE and insurance is not required, but save time and pre-register here.
- You need to register for each person getting tested (adults register for children under 18) and will receive a QR code to show at the time of testing. You will need to have your QR code on hand when you get tested.
- If you already have a LabQ QR code from previous testing, you just need to show it.
If you get a PCR test you may also request a rapid test, but no rapid tests will be administered except to those who also get a PCR.
Many thanks for actively taking part in keeping our school healthy and to minimize absences due to Covid 19.