Fri, Apr 28 10:50am
We're moving the last Movie Night of the school year into the gym because of inclement weather. "Yes Day" is the movie and doors to the gym on 1st Street will open at 6:30 pm.
- Admission to this event is free to all families, as always.
- We still need volunteers to help! Every bit of time helps. Sign up here.
- All concessions sales will benefit end of year graduation festivities at both sites.
- Bring blankets and/or chairs to sit on. Blue mat rentals are $10, cash only.
- Concessions are cash only.
- Families are welcome to bring their own dinner, drinks, snacks etc.
- This is not a drop-off event.
- Please review the Event Pledge with your child(ren) ahead of movie night.