Assemblymember Bobby Carroll is sponsoring no cost Digital Mammograms & Clinical Exams.
· Date: Friday, November 17
· Location 1: 9am – 12:30pm at District Office (416 7th Ave., Brooklyn, NY)
· Location 2: 2pm – 4:30pm at the Park Slope Center for Successful Aging (463A 7th St., Brooklyn, NY)
· Appointments: 1-877-628-9090 (English and Spanish). Walk-ins may be available but best to schedule an appointment.
· Eligibility: Women over 40, currently living in New York City, who have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months.
· Cost: The services are provided at no cost. No co-pays required and deductibles are waived. Uninsured patients welcomed. Please bring insurance information, if available.
· Services available: The AICF Mobile Care Clinic is equipped with state of the art digital GE mammography equipment that is comparable to those found at most hospitals or radiology centers. Compassionate and qualified professionals provide mammograms, clinical breast exams and breast health education. AICF contracts with Multi Diagnostic Services, Inc., a licensed, accredited mammography provider, who performs the medical services and operates the mobile mammography equipment. Screening results are mailed out to patients within 8-12 business days. Spanish translator will be available during the event.