REMINDER - PTA Extended Day Fall Registration is open online at PS10.org. Fall registration will be done by the Extended Day team. Class selection is by lottery. Here's how to participate.
● Review the Extended Day class offerings and Class descriptions at ps10extendedday.jumbula.com or pick up a hard copy in the PTA office, room 107.
● Go to ps10extendedday.jumbula.com and fill out the online lottery form. (If needed, paper forms will be available in the PTA office, room 107.)
● Complete one lottery form for each child you wish to register.
● Select your first, second and third choice of classes for every day you wish to register your child for Extended Day.
● Registration closes Friday September 13th. All online and paper forms must be received by then. The class selection process will begin Monday September 13, 2019.
● Registration is sorted with an emphasis on making sure that as many children as possible get a first- or second-choice class.
● Families will be informed of class selections the week of September 23, 2019 through their Extended Day account.
● If you have any outstanding balances including September Smash 2019 or the previous school years, your child will not be enrolled in the session. All outstanding balances must be paid prior to Fall registration. If your account is not current, your child will be placed on the wait - list for classes selected unless otherwise discussed with the Extended Day team.
**If you are new to the Extended Day program and have not created an account in our registration system you can please let us know on the lottery form.
As always please feel free to contact the Extended Day team with any feedback, suggestions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. org.
By registering your student, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the Extended Day Policies. A copy can be found at ps10extendedday.jumbula.com